Tuscany! A Retreat for the Senses: September 28 – October 7th, with Julie Dohrman and Peter Goodman
September 28 - October 7
TUSCANY! A RETREAT FOR THE SENSES: With Julie Dohrman and Peter Goodman, hosted by Abhaya Yoga.
Join Julie and Peter for a luscious 10 day adventure to MONTE AMIATA, TUSCANY, ITALY that includes daily yoga, gorgeous landscapes, incredible food + wine, and a chance to take in Italian culture!
Peter and Julie are long time friends on the path and are thrilled to bring you to the heart of Tuscany. Cradled between medieval hilltop towns and surrounded by woodlands, vineyards, olive groves and mountain streams, is a private haven called “Grosseto”, ideally suited to creative exploration and spiritual practice. Spectacular views and untouched landscapes imparts a real and complete sense of freedom.
The estate is an IMC certified organic farmstead with more than 80% of it’s energy coming from renewable sources, and all the water comes directly from the mountain spring. The property offers a variety of rooming options from double to dorm, mostly with en-suite bathrooms, and beautiful, spacious indoor and outdoor fully equipped yoga facilities.
The rich land, nourishing food, and fragrant air will offer the backdrop to a full experience of what it is to be awake and alive! What an incredible opportunity to dive into yoga and life in such a beautiful place on earth.
Pricing: Starts at $2300 for dorm accommodations before May 1st! Regular shared rooms, Suites, and Cottages all available.
Register: Directly with Abhaya Yoga
- Group transfer between Rome and Tuscany
- 2 nights in Rome on arrival & departure
- 7 nights private Tuscan villa accommodation
- Daily yoga classes and meditation
- 3 traditional Italian meals per day
- Local organic wine and liquors with meals
- Wine tasting and visit to award winning vineyard
- Group excursions to nearby towns & villages
- Italian cooking demonstration
- Added staff gratuity
- International flights
- Transfer from airport to hotel in Rome
- Lunch and dinner in Rome
- Entrance and guide fees
- Alcoholic beverages outside of mealtimes
EARLY BIRD: REGISTER WITH DEPOSIT, AND PAY IN FULL BY MAY 1st, 2018 – AFTER MAY 1ST, ADD $300 ONTO ALL PRICES